Thread: Market Fix / Market upgrade or downgrade

1. [translate]    #1

Default Market Fix / Market upgrade or downgrade

Well this is for people having issues when trying to change between old market and new market. If you manually uninstall the market and then instal another one you might have problems.. in tom3q rom i tried to install old mareket and since that i couldnt use old market, but i couldn use since then the new one (i had made a backup of teh originial one)..
    then this app solved my problem, so hope u like it
    you just need to install it and then select what do u want, old or new market
    bye!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Tom3q ROM with oced kernel + Supercharger_V6
    1027 Score in Quadrant advance

2. [translate]    #2
    HTD

Nifty thx
    I Do Stuff.
    Twitter | Blog | Facebook

3. [translate]    #3

Default how to use in Frozen Spicaclair

i am from indonseia, after i install Frozen spicaclair 2.01, i can't access the market anymore.
    how can i use this com.cid.OldMarket.apk to remove the old market on my spica with Frozen spicaclair 2.01?
    after instal com.cid.OldMarket.apk , i tried to lunch the application (OldMarket) by tab the screen and an error message appear "You need to turn off AdBlock-like app first", how can i solve this problem?where can i turn off that AdBlock?

Sory for my bad english.

4. [translate]    #4

i am from indonseia, after i install Frozen spicaclair 2.01, i can't access the market anymore.
    how can i use this com.cid.oldmarket.apk to remove the old market on my spica with Frozen spicaclair 2.01?
    after install com.cid.oldmarket.apk, i tried to lunch the application (OldMarket) by tab the screen and an error message appear "You need to turn off AdBlock-like app first", how can i solve this problem?how can i turn off that AdBlock?
    Sory for my bad english.

5. [translate]    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Gustove View Post
    how can i use this com.cid.oldmarket.apk to remove the old market on my spica with Frozen spicaclair 2.01?
    after install com.cid.oldmarket.apk, i tried to lunch the application (OldMarket) by tab the screen and an error message appear "You need to turn off AdBlock-like app first", how can i solve this problem?how can i turn off that AdBlock?
    Sory for my bad english.
    well you should try to erase from sys app any app callled like that, maybe adlblock.apk or sthg like com.adblock etc etc... just try to uninstall it, then use this app to have market, and then you can install again the adblock.apk

6. [translate]    #6

Quote Originally Posted by Kalén View Post
    well you should try to erase from sys app any app callled like that, maybe adlblock.apk or sthg like com.adblock etc etc... just try to uninstall it, then use this app to have market, and then you can install again the adblock.apk
    I also have the same error than Gustove. The Kalen´s Solution doesn´t work for me beacuse i don´t have any app called adblock neither something like that.

7. [translate]    #7

Quote Originally Posted by julioalvar View Post
    I also have the same error than Gustove. The Kalen´s Solution doesn´t work for me beacuse i don´t have any app called adblock neither something like that.
    be sure to use a root uninstaller, since that app shouldnt appear on launcher box or even on app settings maybe.. if you havent that app in system apps, then it might be another app with same function, as superbox or another one

Thread Information