i'v purchased an android 1.5 phone. samsung spica i5700.the screen has got locked and
i'm not able to unlock it by all the methods i'v mentioned below-
1. by resetting from test screen
2. by going thro safe mode
3. by pressing home key while booting
4. by trying to change settings while on a call. the turn off does ask for the
previous pattern in order to deactivate this option.
5. by trying to do a master reset/ factory setting while on call. it asks for previos
pattern for factory setting.
6. by going to gmail or you tube while on call. i had not configured it for net
settings. it got locked in three hours of purchasing. when trying the g mail or you
tube option it tries to go to the net but says that the sim or service provider are
7. by continuously typing five patterns, it only locks for 30 seconds before
permitting to carry on trying and does not go to gmail account.
samsung service centre says that since the fone is new they have no details for
please help me out.