OK many people have had a chance to try my initial multitouch driver. Now I would like to start developing version 2. In order to do this effectively I will need bugreports.
Please report bugs regarding the new multitouch driver in this thread
(not bugs in apps, kernels, roms).
If you have already reported bugs in another thread, please repeat them here.
If your bug has not been confirmed or rejected yet, please report it (even if more people have already done so). Try to include as many details as posible (circomstances, kernel, SamdroidMod version, USB cable connection, etc).
In order to keep this thread clean:
- PLEASE DO NOT REACT TO OTHER BUGREPORTS send the creator a PM instead.
- PLEASE DO NOT REPORT your bug if it is already CONFIRMED/REJECTED.
- PM me if you feel that an issue is rejected unjustly. Confirmed issues will be worked on.
I will maintain a list of reported bugs here:
- Two fingers close to eachother are sensed as a single touch confirmed
- Rapidly tapping the screen on different locations result in swipes confirmed
Released second finger only reported after first finger moved confirmedV2.3b The eclair swipe bug workaround causes clicking links when pinch zooming in browser confirmedV2.3b Touchscreen does not work for 1 or 2 seconds after wake-up with updated driver confirmedV2.3b
Touchscreen may go beserk when charging confirmedV2.1b
Third finger on screen will cause loss of the first two touches confirmedV2.0b
Decreased performance with MT driver confirmedV2.0b Decreased battery life with MT driver confirmedV2.0b
- Google Maps zooms out when trying to zoom in rejected bug in google maps 4.4
- Overlapping tabs result in a swipe rejected bug in Eclair fix in V2.0b-V2.2b removed because it caused false tabs after pinching