Im back again with another thread to make your spica look cooler visually. As the title suggests this guide will help u to change ur fonts as u like the "EASY WAY"!!
1. Download the attached file. (Change Font.zip)
2. Get any .ttf file. (Google it. U will find lots of them for computers!)
3. Clone the .ttf file. (Copy paste it in the same place,dont overwrite)
4. Rename one .ttf file to DroidSans.ttf.
5. Rename the other .ttf file to Clockopia.ttf.
6. Open and direct Change Font.zip to system>fonts> and replace the files. (Using WinRar or 7zip on PC.)
7. Apply from recovery!! Done!
FONT CHANGER: Use this app to change your font. Linked by ungaze. Original thread= [APP] Font Changer (lite & paid version) - xda-developers
Use ur Barcode Scanner:
Note: Some fonts may look weird on spica so keep experimenting!!
Apply the Undo Pack if u have any problem.
The Change Font.zip contains Sony Sketch.ttf (My favourite!)
And obviously i dont take any responsibility if u brick ur spica.