WARNING: THIS METHOD CAN BE DANGEROUS. DON’T DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU TRANSFORM YOUR SPICA INTO A BRICK
You need to have LK2.xx with Recovery for install Froyo!
Backup your data before install this alpha.X
Many thanks to all who helped!
- Audio - PLEASE TEST ALL COMBINATION!
- Keys (but for unlock use "turn on/off" key!)
- GSM - you can call/speak/hear +send/recv SMS
- GPRS/EDGE/3G (you can add your APNs manualy)
- SD card / USB Mass Storage (thanks to mik_os)
- Wifi (thanks to golecpch)
- Google services (tested: GMail, Market, Contacts, Calendar)
How to install
1. Download (with Google Services): i5700_Froyo_alpha5_with_gapps_update.zip (60.87 MB)
2. Put it to SD card
3. Enter to Recovery
4. Apply i5700_Froyo_alphaX_update.zip
5. Wipe data & cache!
6. Reboot (in the process of booting the phone may reboot a few (2-5) times, do not worry, wait)
- fixed problem with mount to PC
- fixed lock key (works now) [dh-harald/drakaz]
- 3G/EDGE arrows [criminal]
- fixed some problem with audio (not all!) [DE_NISKA]
- audio -> speaker (play music), and phone (you can speak & hear)!