WARNING: THIS METHOD CAN BE DANGEROUS. DON’T DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU TRANSFORM YOUR SPICA INTO A BRICK
1. At least you must have LK2.02, but for original firmware I recomend install http://forum.samdroid.net/f9/lk2-08-...7-2010-a-1193/
2. If you have had installed SamdroidMod firmware - all your data must be saved, in some cases device can experience problems with booting (endless rebooting, or inability to boot at all); to fix this enter the Recovery mode and select "Wipe → Wipe data/cache".
3. If you had already used apps2sd, we strongly recommend to reformat the 2-nd partition on your SD card
1. Cook and download
2. Place it in the root of your SD card.
3. Reboot to Recovery and select “Apply any zip” -> SMkItchen_(###)_update.zip
First booting may last a long time, especially between logo and boot animation; don't be afraid, just wait. But it's NOT normal if booting lasts more than 5 minutes.