Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By slv

Thread: [How to] Restore the latest official firmware for Samsung phones

1. [translate]    #1

Arrow [How to] Restore the latest official firmware for Samsung phones

I searched the forum, but I didn't find a tutorial like this, if it exists feel free to delete this topic and also feel free to move it.

In this tutorial I will show you how to download the latests stock firmware for your phone directly from the servers Kies. If running on Windows XP requires a minimum. NET Framework 2.0. On Windows Vista and Windows 7. NET Framework comes pre-installed.
    Download and open Check Fus Downloader.

1) Select you OS
    2) Select your phone model
    3) Select your region and also your operator ( if any )
    4) Go to "Check Firmware" and wait until you see the box below information like:

Code:
    Product Code: GT-I5700UWAFOPLatest firmware: I5700XXJD2/I5700FOPJE6/I5700XXJC1/I5700XXJD2
    Modified: 05.07.2010 18:10:03

Filename: GT-I5700_I5700XXJD2_I5700FOPJE6_I5700XXJC1_I5700XXJD2_XX_FOP.zip.enc2

5)It remains only to click on "Download", select the desired download location and wait until all the processes (download, crc check, Decrypt) is completed successfully.

6) Now unzip and flash the result of decryption firmware using Odin.

PS: This is not my tutorial, I found it on a Romanian forum and only translate it.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. [translate]    #2
    slv

Quote Originally Posted by razvan0311 View Post
    I searched the forum, but I didn't find a tutorial like this, if it exists feel free to delete this topic and also feel free to move it.

In this tutorial I will show you how to download the latests stock firmware for your phone directly from the servers Kies. If running on Windows XP requires a minimum. NET Framework 2.0. On Windows Vista and Windows 7. NET Framework comes pre-installed.
    Download and open Check Fus Downloader.

1) Select you OS
    2) Select your phone model
    3) Select your region and also your operator ( if any )
    4) Go to "Check Firmware" and wait until you see the box below information like:

Code:
    Product Code: GT-I5700UWAFOPLatest firmware: I5700XXJD2/I5700FOPJE6/I5700XXJC1/I5700XXJD2
    Modified: 05.07.2010 18:10:03

Filename: GT-I5700_I5700XXJD2_I5700FOPJE6_I5700XXJC1_I5700XXJD2_XX_FOP.zip.enc2

5)It remains only to click on "Download", select the desired download location and wait until all the processes (download, crc check, Decrypt) is completed successfully.

6) Now unzip and flash the result of decryption firmware using Odin.

PS: This is not my tutorial, I found it on a Romanian forum and only translate it.

Enjoy!

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk
    PeterWitrigs likes this.

3. [translate]    #3

there is dis message coming "Length of Hidswver is incorrect."

4. [translate]    #4

I am looking for the Galaxy S Fascinate Forum but all I can find seems to be about the Galaxy S 11, can someone please direct me to the S ... samsung galaxy s cables

Thread Information