Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Repair IMEI S2

1. [translate]    #1

Default Repair IMEI and EFS for all Samsung

From this website Samsung
    you will find all the necessary information and updates, and to download the necessary files here for repairs.
    Last edited by cvxcvx; 07-11-2014 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Repair IMEI and EFS for all Samsung
    vic086, ignaciojn, bojanmk and 3 others like this.

Repair IMEI and EFS for all Samsung and unlock

http://forum.samdroid.net/f70/repair-imei-i9100-5729/

2. [translate]    #2

Good tutorial
    Code:
    for (n00b n : mSamdroid) {
        if (!n.findAnswer()) {
            n.useSearch();
        }
    }

3. [translate]    #3

I'd be interested in trying this out to help but to be honest am somewhat hesitant of paying $10 in advance for something that could cause my phone to end up with a generic IMEI where I seem to be the first guinea pig.

I realise I can back up my existing efs and restore afterwards but even so.

Also I'm running CM7 where the mount structure is different from what you desire, this means I'll have to flash to a different ROM to even try it (which ROM's produce the mount output in your example?).

I don't want to know the detail but have you written an algorithm that produces the correct file structure?

Let me know how we could get this to work.

4. [translate]    #4

Hello. Check the topic for my imei repair in i5700, all paid and no one had any objection that something is not working.
    Before sending any file nv_data.bin check on my sgs II

5. [translate]    #5

That's a different device and you didn't answer my question about the ROM version or whether you'd written an algorithm.

My i9100 isn't in need of repair, I'm offering to do some testing. I'm quite happy to send you some screenshots to prove this if you require.

Regards

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Photo

6. [translate]    #6

TellBoy,
    CM7 won't make any difference. If you don't want to trust him you don't have to... Please do not assume that he is trying to steal your money. As he says he has already done IMEI repairs for Spica without any problems.
    Code:
        if (!n.findAnswer()) {
            n.useSearch();
        }
    }

7. [translate]    #7

Nebkat

To characterise my response as a lack of trust is disingenuous to say the least, as I said in my posting and in the photo I sent I have no need of what he's trying to do (look at the photo I linked) I offered to help him test it.

I also asked if he'd worked out an algorithm, not an unreasonable question.

Lastly he has asked for the mount to be set up in a specific way (as per his blue screenshot) which the CM7 build does not comply with, as such I'd have to install another ROM before testing his methodology and asked which ROM he suggested.

None of these things are unreasonable when offering to help someone test something and are certainly not unreasonable questions when I'm risking bricking a £400 piece of kit.

Perhaps you'd like to re-read my original posts that you removed and reconsider your comments?

8. [translate]    #8

Well, if you want I can do for you nv_data.bin file, you will pay later, unless you want a test file with IMEI consisting of digits first
    A picture is taken with SCREEN CAPTURE option which, as I recall is also available in the CM7. It comes from the TERMINAL EMULATOR.
    And how I do it will stop spoób for myself, so no one has used for purposes not consistent with the law.
    When you copy a file is not an option nv_data.bin damage your phone.

9. [translate]    #9

Quote Originally Posted by TellBoy View Post
    Nebkat

To characterise my response as a lack of trust is disingenuous to say the least, as I said in my posting and in the photo I sent I have no need of what he's trying to do (look at the photo I linked) I offered to help him test it.

I also asked if he'd worked out an algorithm, not an unreasonable question.

Lastly he has asked for the mount to be set up in a specific way (as per his blue screenshot) which the CM7 build does not comply with, as such I'd have to install another ROM before testing his methodology and asked which ROM he suggested.

None of these things are unreasonable when offering to help someone test something and are certainly not unreasonable questions when I'm risking bricking a £400 piece of kit.

Perhaps you'd like to re-read my original posts that you removed and reconsider your comments?
    The mounting part would be a problem for beginners, you can do it yourself manually (so CM7 doesn't make a difference). This can't brick your phone unless you do something wrong. Also I deleted your post ("Where did my reply with the photo go?") because there was a photo in the last post. If you meant another photo then sorry
    Code:
        if (!n.findAnswer()) {
            n.useSearch();
        }
    }

10. [translate]    #10

sent you mail

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information